Chicago

We were very fortunate to be able to spend the day in Chicago a few weeks ago while some very important people (at least to us) were in America for a visit. The very important director/manager from the Ethiopian side of our adoption agency, and his wife! We had a very nice time. The weather was great, and it was so cool to meet some more families with children not only from Ethiopia, but adopted using the same agency as us.

Here they are! Proof of my fabulous photography skills....
Yes, I did quick turn and snap. Further proof of my skills, because, they didn't even know. And you can tell too.

Contemplation on the boat tour.
I'm only hoping she isn't looking at Seagulls over head.


We has a great time and can't wait to see them again. Maybe next time in Ethiopia!!

1 comment:

Autumn and Dan's family said...

Hey! You didn't tell me this! Fun! What was it like to see Tsygay and Alma again? I know you said you were hoping you could go to Chicago...I'm glad it worked out.
I can't believe how big Ayanna looks!

 

© 2011 Designed by Simply Whimsy Designs All rights reserved.