A new friend

A new friend arrived for Ayanna. She is actually meant to be a gift for Ayanna's birthday. But since this friend is so darn cute....I decided to introduce them early. She came from here. She is a beauty. And she helps support a good cause. What more can you ask for?!?!

Meeting for the first time


Hey....great hair


BFF's already!


But then I was reminded by someone's Daddy that this new friend is actually a GIFT for Anna's birthday, and that ISN'T until Sept 16--yeah whatever.

So now she is hiding behind my pillow. It seems as though she loves it here and is glad the birthday is still 2 months away. I'm thinking she doesn't want to leave this spot!

2 comments:

Autumn and Dan's family said...

I'm so glad Ayanna and YOU like the doll! I loved making Ayanna a little something special for her first birthday. We showed Mez her birthday present early then took it away too. She will think it is a new toy when she sees it again. I love those pictures of Ayanna! She is growing so big! We love Ayanna Bantu and the Rach family!

Jill said...

We have one of Autumn's special-made dolls too. I put it in the top of my closet for a couple months until our first "forever" day. I couldn't wait to give it to her either!

 

© 2011 Designed by Simply Whimsy Designs All rights reserved.